Pages

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Expect Dave Conway to Run for City Council in 2015

Update:  Dave Conway is covering the "Mayor's Aide" position, until the new person comes in. Is Conway Lowell's new "Papa Smurf?" Bud Caulfield will put up a fight, yo.

I'd guess, Dave is in love with the sound of his own voice saying, when he picks of the phone, "Hello. This is the Mayor's office."

Ignore me, if ya want. Conway is fluffing up the #2 vote collector. #Lowell2015
###
Thanks to Ned over at Sons of Franky Cabot for reminding me of Dave Conway's schmoozefest. I was distracted by the Lynch Mob pushing Bernie Lynch outta Dodge.

Ned writes:
The School Committee has attitude. Through the early going, it’s been the school committee that has been hogging the spot light…throwing lavish cocktail parties to pat themselves on the back for beating a field of one guy. Talk about cocky.

Luckily, Dave has friends in high places. #KingofTheNameDroppers

That's why the Blog of Record wrote so glowingly:
“So often I hear the ‘city-side’ versus the ‘school-side’ of government,” said Conway. “I would like it if I didn’t hear that at all. We’re all in it to make the city a better place to live and work. Having a gathering like this will help us break that city-side school-side way of thinking.”

I hate to gag on my own cynicism. But, puhleeze? It's "Wheeling & Dealing" Dave Conway! It's not about good karma.

No comments: