Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

Copyright or Conspiracy?

Maybe I was a bit premature stating we had already forgotten the inane presentation by mayor Elliott, this morning? (See previous diary)

Something has come up and I'd say it is a ... dilemma.

Here is a screen grab from a video Left in Lowell put up, not long ago (Link).

Don't those graphics look familiar? Why, YES, they do!

One of our more astute members of "Citizen Media Group" pointed this out to me.


Look. I realize it is very unlikely that Rodney Elliott is the Lowell Shallot. I mean, on occasion, The Shallot can be funny. That simply rules Elliott out.

But, the graphics? The connection is hard to deny. Maybe, Lyle Moran will jump right on this? Go fetch, Cubby!

Do you need some more? Here ya go:

So, there is, either, a blatant pilfering of The Shallot's handy work, or there is some strange collusion.

I'm sure Rita will want to know. She was not treated very well by The Shallot.


She must be talking about The Shallot. I use my name!

2 comments:

Jack Mitchell said...

Another note on mayor Eliott's errant humor. It did not escape me, while Elliott was ranking on John Leahy's potential vote for George Ramirez; I was forced back to Dec. 2013, when Leahy was talking up the notion of unity and how Elliott deserved his turn.

If Leahy is going to regret taking a vote, on top of that list will likely be, helping a punk become mayor.

Lynne said...

God, it's a tossup between that Rita moment and the "go find another country" recent one for top City Council moments. "I could go off but I won't..." when she just spent a bunch of time "going off"...oh god she is a national treasure.